Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Son Got Me Again!

Top of the day readers,I must share how my morning started because I originally got up this morning and made a cup of coffee,excited to post an interesting blog about a dream I had but my exciting plan was altered because I couldn't get online.The problem started last evening when I caught my 3 year old son at my computer with numerous screens open.I saw many screens but didn't check to see if he'd changed anything so I quickly closed them,oh what a mistake I made.I spent about 2 hours on the phone this morning with Time Warner Cable and we found the internet connection but it just wouldn't connect to the computer although it was reading the computer connection.As everyone knows I have no patience so I was done with trying with the representative since we were doing the same steps and getting the same responses,so I decided to check my firewall and found that the screen that I should have checked last night is what Mr.Dimitrius changed.He changed the settings from "Allowing" internet access in and out to "Blocking" internet access in and out!!! I felt extremely dumb because once again I got outsmarted by my kids on this high end technology.I have put a pattern on my cell phone so the same son would stop going into the android market downloading kid games and he figured that out once so now I take the liberty to change it often,at least that's what I thought.I found him watching the movie "Alpha Dog" on netflix on the phone yesterday afternoon.Is this kid an alien from somewhere that I have given birth to because he sure is very saavy when it comes to technology.The moral of the story is: WATCH YOUR KIDS OR THEY WILL HAVE THE GOVERNMENT KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR!!!! TRIPOLAR1

No comments:

Post a Comment